Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
- Latannia Locks: From Infertility and Bad Habits to Motherhood and Good Health November 17, 2017After experiencing difficulty getting pregnant, a hairdresser has twins and makes a decision to model good health for her new family.
- To Dye For: How Are Your Beauty Products Affecting Your Health? November 17, 2017Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, author of The Cancer Revolution, offers tips on how to detox regularly, eat clean and use beauty products with natural ingredients. She believes all of these circle back to our overall health.
- hairtalk's New Pops of Color November 17, 2017This 100% remy human hair option is the perfect way to achieve color without commitment.
- THE JOURNEY BEGINS: Deep Dark Brunette To Honey Blonde November 17, 2017Ali Szypiotko (@stylemeali) of Lighten Up Salon and Spa (@lightenupsalonandspa), Budd Lake, NJ, shares the details for this amazing makeover that took approximately 3 hours.
- Luxia Artiss Extensions Offer Concierge Education November 17, 2017Hair extension brand Luxia Artiss continues its commitment to master craftsmanship by outfitting its stylists with top-level accessories and training, all conceived to deliver excellence in hair extensions and the salon service experience.
- A Quicker & Better Bonding Tool for Hair Extensions November 17, 2017Luxia Artiss' Ultra Sonic Bonding Tool uses super sonic vibration at very high speeds—and no heat—to create a tight seal between the keratin extension and existing hair in a swift 2-second motion.
- What is the Double Drawn Hair Extension Technique? November 17, 2017Ever heard of the double drawn technique in hair extensions? According to Luxia Artiss, employing this rare practice is only used by a select few masters in the craft. This technique will create thick hair and a full-bodied look.