Your hair extends your identity. The cut, color, and length come together, showing the world a piece of who you are. Find tips to care and style your hair to keep it healthy and strong. from Dr. Nicole Rogers of the Hair Foundation who provides an overview of healthy hair care and styling tips.
Dr. Nicole Rogers of the Hair Foundation provides an overview of healthy hair care and styling tips.
- Sports Illustrated Unveils Their New, Exclusive Swimwear Brand at SWIMMIAMI August 10, 2017Some like it hot, but Miami always likes it hotter. Naturally, this makes the tropical city the perfect place to host the year's hottest swim-themed fashion event. ...via JustLuxe.comKat Ward
- Celebrity Hair Guru Launches Styl3Insta.com for Booking the Best Celebrity Stylists August 8, 2017For women, getting a haircut or color treatment is a significant investment in their overall appearance and day-to-day happiness....via JustLuxe.comJenna Smith
- A Family Affair: Korchmar Celebrates 100 Years of Quality Creation July 27, 2017The phrase "heritage brand" gets thrown around a lot by brands these days, but how much truth is there to those stories? In the case of Korchmar, the proof is woven into every fiber of the brand's luxury leather goods....via JustLuxe.comKat Ward
- Christie Brinkley Talks Bucket Lists, Elephants & Travel July 21, 2017Since a photographer discovered Christie Brinkley when she was studying art in Paris, she has been one of the most recognized faces in the world....via JustLuxe.comKimberly Fisher Boone
- Celebrity Beauty Expert & Entrepreneur Launches New Skincare Brand July 14, 2017Entrepreneur, beauty expert, and mother Christina Crawford launches Bubble Pop Beauty brand, an all American-made line of haircare and skincare products that are free from hars...via JustLuxe.comJenna Smith
- EMILY VS BEAR Raises Awareness of Human Rights Abuses in the Fashion Industry July 7, 2017Created by millennial fashion designer and activist Emily Bell, EVB donates 20 percent of its proceeds from every purchase towards a charity of the consumer’s choice. ...via JustLuxe.comJenna Smith
- How a "Regular Brooklyn Kid" Became One of NYC's Hottest Menswear Designers June 26, 2017A man in the right suit is a powerful thing. Such is the knowledge of designer, fashion aficianado and overall dapper dresser Davidson Petit-Frère. ...via JustLuxe.comKat Ward
- Victorinox’s I.N.O.X. V Proves that Strong is the New Pretty June 23, 2017Why should men have all the fun? Victorinox’s rugged-but-sexy I.N.O.X. men’s watch collection stylishly handles everyday adventures, and is virtually indestructible having withstood more than 130 stringent durability tests including being r...via JustLuxe.comVicki Arkoff
- The Iconic Breton Top Reinvented by Lady Georgie Ainslie for The America's Cup June 21, 2017Ainslie’s new, flattering take on the classic Breton—with updated blue stripes and a note of red—is ME+EM’s newest bestseller, having first been worn by the Land Rover BAR team in Bermuda for this year’s races....via JustLuxe.comVicki Arkoff
- Breitling’s Avenger Hurricane 45 Breaks The Unwritten Rule June 19, 2017Breitling introduces their updated Avenger Hurricane 45 breaking the unwritten rule of acceptable use of construction materials. ...via JustLuxe.comCarl Scutt